Currently Watching

Legends of the silver screen, heroes of the small. What's hot and what's not, what's new, and what's old.
Noomoid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:36 pm

What are you watching at the moment?
Currently on my watch list is :
  • Westworld
  • Marvels Runaways
  • Blindspot
  • Legion
  • I Zombie
Just finished watching Steins;Gate for the 3rd time, great Anime!

Love to watch films, watch all the Marvel films up to Thor: Ragnarok waiting for Black Panther to hit the home market. Keep meaning to watch The Last Jedi! Love the Alien films, Sigourney is my Bae ;-P
Watched The Mummy last night, although not a brilliant film, it was a good 1 /34 entertainment and I ended up enjoying it. I'd give a 6

Whats on your viewing list?
Jessica Nell
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:04 pm

I'm on episode 5 of Babylon 5 at the moment. Just starting to get into it, not sure if it'll measure up to DS9 but I'm enjoying it. I'm a confirmed Trekkie.

I need to catch up with a few films; Wonder Woman, Black Panther & Arrival for instance. Can't wait for The Last Jedi to come out on a streaming service, loved it int he cinema and I really wanna watch it again.
Noomoid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:25 pm

Wonder Woman is awesome, a must watch. Arrival was another excellent film.
Which Streaming service do you use? You can get Last Jedi on Google Play, just haven't got round to renting/buying yet.
Jessica Nell
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:37 pm

I tend to use Google Play, TLJ wasn't available when I checked a few weeks back. Thanks for the heads up Naomi! <3 <3 <3